Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Do you have wedding fever? I DO!

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts. I was crazy busy with Easter & then I got all crampy yesterday so, I've been laying in bed most of the time with my beloved heating pad. lol. Easter was great! I spent time with my family & what not. I got a Swifter WetJet! whooo! I love clean floors so, I was happy to get my wetjet. I also got a silver chain for my favorite skeleton key. :) & of course lots of candy & chocolate. lol. Here is my Easter mani!



I'm so excited for Friday! Royal Wedding! yeah buddy! I have this love affair with England & anything to do with England. I will be waking up at 4am to watch. :) I'm so pumped! I will probably go get some scones & what not to have while I watch. lol. Here is my mani for Thursday & Friday!




The top pic is with flash & the bottom is without flash. So, are you watching on Friday? What are you going to do while you watch? :) Tell me about it

xoxo,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. these are so cute! i LOVE your blog (:
    what blue are you using for the bottom manicure?

    ReplyDelete